Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranch Hand Replacement Bumper
Z71Tahoe-Suburban.com > Z71 Tahoe Suburban Care, Maintenance, Modifications, & Product Reviews > Appearance, Care & Maintenance
wildstreak
I've got a 2004 Z71 suburban that I want to add a ranch hand replacement to. I understand that ranch hand doesn't make one directly for the 1/2 ton vehicles but obviously does for the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. Blindmouse used a 3/4 ton bumper and made it work but I haven't been able to get in contact with him again (spoke with him once over messaging). Anyone know more details of this or how to reach Blindmouse? I would like to do this to my Z.

Thanks-

Kenny
wvz71
Are you talking about a front or back bumper? They have a front replacement bull nose...
http://ranchhand.com/products.aspx?year=20...gend%20Bullnose
talon6900

They have a Summit Series bumper as well, but it doesn't show on the vehicle search, it's model FSC99HBL1 It is listed as the '99 Silverado model, but in their fit guide it lists tahoe/suburban as well.

wildstreak
Yes for a front end replacement. I already have a tough country deluxe replacement rear bumper. Sorry for not making that clear.

I've seen the bullnose ranch hand replacement but like the look and full protection provided by the legend series pipe bumpers.
Anthony
QUOTE (wildstreak @ May 2 2009, 02:40 PM) *
I've got a 2004 Z71 suburban that I want to add a ranch hand replacement to. I understand that ranch hand doesn't make one directly for the 1/2 ton vehicles but obviously does for the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. Blindmouse used a 3/4 ton bumper and made it work but I haven't been able to get in contact with him again (spoke with him once over messaging). Anyone know more details of this or how to reach Blindmouse? I would like to do this to my Z.

Thanks-

Kenny

can you elaborate on that? blink.gif

tons of tahoes around here with full replacement front ends... hell i had one on my 04 silverado
wildstreak
Anthony-

Who made the one for your 04 Silverado? I wonder if they just quit making them for this model.
Anthony
ranchhand. seen plenty of half ton front end replacments made by ranch hand, frontier all over the place.
Possumsquisher
Got front and rear. I took the front off my 2000 silverado. legend series

obert272
If you want to custrom fit one do the TJM like tahoemd did.
EvergreenZ71
QUOTE (obert272 @ Aug 26 2009, 08:02 PM) *
If you want to custrom fit one do the TJM like tahoemd did.

I think he has a modified ARB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.