Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Would Like To Ask A Favor From Anyone In The N Utah Area
GSlider
post May 4 2014, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,835

Hey guys, I'm trying to narrow down my rear audio issues I'm having in the Suburban. The rear speakers don't work, haven't for awhile. Sent the amp out and got it back from being tested and it's 100% functional. The gentleman that tested it for me ran through the schematics for the audio system, and the amp has a built in mute pin that is signal fed from the rear climate control/audio control unit. I'm thinking the rear audio/climate control unit that resides in the back of the center console is bad. And it's stuck in a mode that won't allow the rear speakers to function.

What I'm wanting to know, is there anyone in the Weber/Davis area (I'm in Roy) that would be willing to pop theirs out and allow me to hook it up in mine just to see if the rear speaker turn back on? I'm wanting to do this before I go drop $270 at the dealer for a new one without being sure it's the problem. Any help would be so much appreciated!

If you are able to help, pm me and I'll get you my number.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
"04Hoe
post May 8 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #2

Silver Member

Member No.: 9,022

I am in Cache Valley, the south end, I don't make it down there too often.

What exactly are you trying to swap out?

--------------------

'04 Summit White Tahoe Z71 | Remote Start | Black Bowtie | Clear corners | Amber DRL's | Shaved Antenna | Front Tint 35% | Leather wrapped padded armrest | 6 on High mod | Candied Tails | Alpine DVD 10" Screen | LED Bulbs | Air Lift 1000 Bags | P3 | PU Intake Tube | SS Escalade LED Cluster | iSimple gm575 | BlackBear Tune | E Fans |
'04 Black Tahoe Z71 - Totaled 11/24/10
'95 Green Yukon 2Door- Sold

Ryan

+Quote Post
muddybowtie
post Jun 23 2014, 04:59 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,991

Do you want to buy mine?They become unfunctional once a new headunit is installed?

--------------------
Sorry...Everyones not an Electrical Engineer Sir...I am simply a dummy from Mississippi looking to have fun for cheap, in mud .I beg your pardon for my Poor Grammer ,Sentence structure and ignorance sir.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 09:22 PM