Questions / Advice / Opinions Needed, 2003 Corvette
Scott
post Dec 15 2017, 08:24 AM
Post #21

Needs a Life!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Gary P @ Dec 15 2017, 05:26 AM) *
After they were gone, that side of the garage slowly filled in with crap. Reminds me of the saying "Nature abhors a vacuum" . LOL, once the space was empty of cars, it slowly fills in with other stuff! rolleyes.gif

I resemble that remark! There is never open space that stays that way for long around here.

--------------------
2004 Z71 Tahoe Black
~ Bunch of Mods ~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gary P
post Yesterday, 08:31 AM
Post #22

Needs a Life!

Group: Supporting Member
Member No.: 1,460

QUOTE (Scott @ Dec 15 2017, 09:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Gary P @ Dec 15 2017, 05:26 AM) *
After they were gone, that side of the garage slowly filled in with crap. Reminds me of the saying "Nature abhors a vacuum" . LOL, once the space was empty of cars, it slowly fills in with other stuff! rolleyes.gif

I resemble that remark! There is never open space that stays that way for long around here.

LOL, yep!

Recently I rented a hanger at the local airport. It holds lots of crap!!! rolleyes.gif It's 40' wide (for the wings) and 30' deep. I've got the race car and trailer in there, next to my son's boat and trailer, my lawn equipment, lawn furniture, deck table and chairs, pressure washers, spare (stock) Corvette wheels/tires, rotors and calipers, exhaust, and many other parts. Still plenty of room for my and my daughters snowblowers, mowers, and other stuff. The more space you have, the more stuff you keep! biggrin2.gif

This post has been edited by Gary P: Yesterday, 08:33 AM

--------------------
2012 Summit White Silverado 2500HD 4WD Z71 Crew Cab, New 8/31/12 ... with a Black Bear Performance tune - Love it!
2005 Summit White Tahoe 4WD Z71 (For the wife.... finally!)

2002 Silverado 1500 LS, Ext cab, 4WD...Gone, but not forgotten.... SOLD 8/31/12

How to Donate to Z71T-S.com ==>
http://z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index....c=25714&hl=

+Quote Post
carguru
post Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Post #23

Needs a Life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 18

Iíve tried to convince the wife we need to sell the house and buy a warehouse to renovate into a living space and storage...because lofts are trendy. I canít even begin to describe the look she gave me....

--------------------
DC

+Quote Post
Gary P
post Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Post #24

Needs a Life!

Group: Supporting Member
Member No.: 1,460

For real.

Many years ago, when I first moved Upstate NY, the first "home" I looked at to purchase was actually an old barn, converted to a house. Complete with a large loft, large rooms, a few other out buildings, and even an indoor swimming pool! I put n offer in, but it was sold to another person that bought the barn, out building and another 50 acres with it. I could not afford the additional 50 acres at the time, so I lost out. But, boy, what an awesome large space that would have been for all my "stuff". biggrin2.gif

--------------------
2012 Summit White Silverado 2500HD 4WD Z71 Crew Cab, New 8/31/12 ... with a Black Bear Performance tune - Love it!
2005 Summit White Tahoe 4WD Z71 (For the wife.... finally!)

2002 Silverado 1500 LS, Ext cab, 4WD...Gone, but not forgotten.... SOLD 8/31/12

How to Donate to Z71T-S.com ==>
http://z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index....c=25714&hl=

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 09:45 AM