Reply to this topicStart new topic
Signature Photos
duntov
post Dec 4 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #1

Platinum Member

Group: Supporting Member
Member No.: 9,080

In the past most everyone linked their signature photo with Photobucket. Now that most refuse to pay for their service, photos don't seem to be much of an option anymore. Is their a way to upload a photo similar to normal posts to be used in the signature area?

--------------------
John
2003 Suburban 2500 Quadrasteer, 416 ci, Whipple 2.9L, ARH, 4.10 ratio, progressive body lift.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott
post Dec 4 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Needs a Life!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I haven't tried this, but you can try to upload a pic to the Test area, then right click on the pic to get the URL of the photo, that you can in turn, paste the URL to your sig. I would think that would work just fine.

--------------------
2004 Z71 Tahoe Black
~ Bunch of Mods ~

+Quote Post
Scott
post Dec 4 2017, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Needs a Life!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Scratch that. After some testing, I see the board highly recommends against allowing dynamic scripts which this strategy would require. Evidently, enabling this can be exploited by hackers.

If you don't have an online repository, email me the photo and I'll manually host it for you.

Thanks!

--------------------
2004 Z71 Tahoe Black
~ Bunch of Mods ~

+Quote Post
duntov
post Dec 4 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #4

Platinum Member

Group: Supporting Member
Member No.: 9,080

QUOTE (Scott @ Dec 4 2017, 05:33 PM) *
Scratch that. After some testing, I see the board highly recommends against allowing dynamic scripts which this strategy would require. Evidently, enabling this can be exploited by hackers.

If you don't have an online repository, email me the photo and I'll manually host it for you.

Thanks!

Yeah, I tried doing the same with my Facebook account but it also is dynamic and wasn't allowed. Thanks for the kind offer of hosting the photo so I will get it to you.

John

--------------------
John
2003 Suburban 2500 Quadrasteer, 416 ci, Whipple 2.9L, ARH, 4.10 ratio, progressive body lift.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 09:56 AM