Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rear Hatch Push Button
darren509
post Oct 21 2017, 12:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,740

My 03 rear hatch push button assembly is broken and I am trying to find a replacement but cannot find it on the web. I can get a button only but my assemble looks like the plunger and rod are broken inside. Also do I need to replace the actuator as well? Any links with part numbers would greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidphc
post Oct 24 2017, 01:58 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,389

QUOTE (darren509 @ Oct 21 2017, 02:26 PM) *
My 03 rear hatch push button assembly is broken and I am trying to find a replacement but cannot find it on the web. I can get a button only but my assemble looks like the plunger and rod are broken inside. Also do I need to replace the actuator as well? Any links with part numbers would greatly appreciated.

The micro switch for the hatch glass failed for mine ss well as the glass wouldn't latch completely. No matter what adjustments I made I could not get it to work.

All I can say it was cheapest to buy the whole thing from Ebay, used part, then to even contemplate buying parts separately. Not all the parts are even available separately. You don't need to buy the actuator unless you can't unlock/lock the hatch or open the glass. Do keep in mind the push button slides in a very particular way over the actuator. If the arm doesn't align perfectly it will bind the actuator and cause a myriad of problems. Which was one of my issues, I ended up swapping parts and retumbling the old key to the newer cylinder.

+Quote Post
BatesBurb
post Jan 18 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 22,988

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CHEVY-GMC-GM-O...OkV&vxp=mtr

That should be what your looking for I need one as well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2018 - 01:21 PM