Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Coil Spacers With Autoride, Need a little help
cannonz71
post Feb 10 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,560

Hey guys been a few years since I've posted on here but I've got some questions and new this would be the place to find out. So my wife has a 2009 suburban LTZ and I wanna put a little lift on it. Really my only concern is with the rear end. I'm putting 2 inch coil spacers in there and was wondering if it will affect the auto leveling system and if new shock or shock extenders are necessary?
Thanks for any help

--------------------
hankook dynapro mt 35x12.5x17 on stock wheels painted black, tom tom, halo projection headlights and led bumper lights, LED tails, 6k fogs and 6k lows, matched factory tint, flowmaster 40 series, brush guard with hella 550 with 3k hids, black trim, remote starter,ford keys, 1.5" spacers, 3inch BL, all 4 bilstein 5100 shocks, roof rack reverse lights, roof marker lights, towing mirrors, tailgate break and reverse light bar, 3 12" kickers ... and more
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
carguru
post Feb 10 2018, 06:22 PM
Post #2

Needs a Life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 18

If you are going to put spacers on one of those you’ll have to rezero your height sensors. It wouldn’t hurt to put shock extenders on.

--------------------
DC

+Quote Post
cannonz71
post Feb 11 2018, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,560

QUOTE (carguru @ Feb 10 2018, 07:22 PM) *
If you are going to put spacers on one of those you’ll have to rezero your height sensors. It wouldn’t hurt to put shock extenders on.

By rezero do you mean make the rod that measures the height of the truck longer? Or something with the computer?

--------------------
hankook dynapro mt 35x12.5x17 on stock wheels painted black, tom tom, halo projection headlights and led bumper lights, LED tails, 6k fogs and 6k lows, matched factory tint, flowmaster 40 series, brush guard with hella 550 with 3k hids, black trim, remote starter,ford keys, 1.5" spacers, 3inch BL, all 4 bilstein 5100 shocks, roof rack reverse lights, roof marker lights, towing mirrors, tailgate break and reverse light bar, 3 12" kickers ... and more

+Quote Post
carguru
post Feb 11 2018, 02:53 PM
Post #4

Needs a Life!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 18

Longer rod

--------------------
DC